How to Make Hair Stronger from Roots Naturally
Hair plays an important part in shaping our appearance. Hair is one of the first things that people notice about another person’s appearance. Appearance plays an important part in boosting our confidence and attitude. If you look good, you feel good. Now appearance might not be everything, but there is no harm in taking an extra step to boost your confidence, right. So let’s take a look at the different methods you can apply to make hair stronger naturally and with ease.
One of the most common complaints about hair that worries most people is hair loss. One of the most common reasons hair loss occurs is that our hair is not strong enough. In today’s world, pollution and stress is a constant evil that negatively impacts our natural shiny hair. But worry not; there are many natural easy solutions and tips that can give back your healthy tresses.
In ancient times our forefathers have used products from mother earth and it worked like magic for their hair. But as new chemically processed products came out in the markets and it got way easier for us to purchases those, we forgot our roots for treatment. Therefore, here we have some all-natural remedies and tips to make hair stronger and healthy from root to tip.
Home Remedies to Make Hair Stronger
Onion Juice to make hair stronger
Onion juice is one of those ingredients known for its properties of dealing with hair loss and encouraging hair regrowth. Using onion juice will treat all your hair loss problems and give life to the weak hair follicles. Here’s a simple and easy recipe for which you only require onion. Follow the steps below.
- 1 Onion
- Blender (grater or juicer)
- A strainer
- Peel off the onion and wash it well.
- Now cut the onion into smaller pieces so it’s easier to take out the juices. Put the onion into the grater or a bender and grate it. Or use a juicer.
- Now use a strainer and squeeze out the pulp and extract the juice.
- Massage your scalp and hair with the onion juice thoroughly and sit for 30 – 45 minutes.
- Rinse off the juice very well using a shampoo. You can follow this with a conditioner.
- Use it twice a week for the best results.
Eggs or Milk to make hair stronger
Eggs and milk are both great sources of protein. And protein is the main component when it comes to growing and strengthening your hair. Since these ingredients are rich in protein, therefore they nourish your hair properly. Using milk or egg will also increase the tensile strength of the hair. Follow through the steps below.
- 2-3 tablespoons of milk (fat-containing)
- Or if you use egg
- 1-2 eggs
- Use the ingredients depending on your hair length
- If you decide to use milk, soak your hair in milk (fat-containing) for about two to three hours.
- If you decide to use egg, take an egg and wipe it well. Now apply the egg onto your hair from root to tip. Let it sit for about two hours.
- Rinse off the milk or egg thoroughly after treatment. You can use a shampoo but the conditioner is not required.
- Use it twice a week for best results.
Oil Treatment to get strong hair naturally
We are told from a young age if you want healthy hair oils are what you need. Coconut oil, the best and most popular oil for beautiful tresses. It has great penetrative properties and better nourishment for hair. When this is mixed with some essential oils, it becomes a magical potion for your hair. Essential oils help strengthen hair follicles and repair weak strands of hair from within. It also thickens the hair and stimulates hair growth. Follow through the process below.
- 2 tablespoons of warm coconut oil
- 3 drops of rosemary essential oil
- 3 drops of lavender essential oil
- ½ teaspoon of jojoba oil
- Mix all the oils and heat it slightly so it can penetrate through the scalp better.
- Now gently massage the oil mixture onto your scalp. Massage thoroughly and cover the hair from root to tip with the oil.
- Soak a towel in warm water, squeeze out the water and cover your head with the towel for 10 minutes.
- Rinse your hair with shampoo. You may use a condition or not. Use this treatment twice every week for good results.
Tips and Tricks to Make Hair Stronger
Here are some easy ways you can incorporate in your daily life to strengthen your hair and prevent further damage.
Avoid chemical treatment to make hair stronger
Chemicals damage your hair a lot. Chemicals are harsh components that can slow down the growing process and lead to hair damage. Avoid chemical treatments used for straightening or smoothening your hair and go for more natural ways. If your hair is already damaged avoid chemicals completely.
Avoid heat styling tools
Heating our hair will lead to damaging of hair cuticles. It will break the protective layer that initially keeps our Hair healthy. And excessive heat will make the hair more frizzy, breakage, and split end. So, in order to make hair stronger, you need to stay away from styling tools that use heat.
Consume Omega-3 fatty acid
Omega-3 fatty acid promotes hair growth. Also taking omega-3 regularly will ensure thickening of hair and regrowth. You can take omega-3 as supplements or eat seafood’s which are rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
Avoid daily shampooing
When you shampoo your hair daily this strip away the natural oils from your hair. And this makes your hair dry and prone to damage. So washing your hair too often is not an advisable thing to do if you want to make hair stronger. Washing your hair twice or thrice a week is recommended. Also, use a sulfate-free and paramen-free shampoo.
Increase your intake your protein
Protein is very essential when it comes to hair growth. And consuming protein is as important as using the right products. No matter how many great products you use, the right nutrition is more important.
Take multivitamin supplement
Taking vitamin supplements is important when you fail to include them in your regular diet. This is a good idea to supply the needed nourishment to your hair. Since knowing what your body actually needs, therefore, consult a professional health care specialist before starting your supplement use.
Reasons for Having Weak Hair
- Genetics, genes are the most influencing factor for hair growth.
- Chemical processing is another reason for having weak hair. Bleaching, coloring, and changing the texture of your hair.
- Using excessive heat while straightening or curling your hair makes your hair prone to breakage and greatly damaging it.
- Hormonal imbalance can also lead to hair loss and weak hair.
- Bad food habits and lack of protein in your diet can also lead to weak and damaged hair.